Propaganda Promotions Manager:
Cheltenham / Coventry
Propaganda is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Propaganda is the UK’s biggest club night with over 15 weekly club nights across the UK, Australia and Brazil.
Over 15,000 people attend the club night around the world each week. You can expect an unrivalled audio-visual mix with our resident DJs playing everything from Arctic Monkeys to The 1975, Paramore to Ed Sheeran, The Killers to Pale Waves and much more.
Propaganda’ DJs have played at some of the biggest festivals in the world including Glastonbury, Big Day Out, Reading & Leeds and Benicassim as well as at events in Ibiza, USA, Brazil & across the UK.
We are now looking forward to the re-opening/ launch of our Propaganda events, government announcements dependent, and are therefore looking for Promotion Managers responsible for making the population of a city aware of Propaganda.
We are looking to fill in the following positions:
– Part time position to run Propaganda Cheltenham
– Part time position to run Propaganda Coventry
As one of Propaganda’s Promotion Managers, your responsibilities will include:
– Run the Social Media platforms/campaigns to raise awareness about Propaganda in your city
– Build and manage a local team to help you promote Propaganda
– Establish a network of partners by developing links with local Universities, shops, bars and local
– Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Propaganda event on the night- this would include cashing up
– Liaise with Propaganda Head Office and an Area Manager in regards to budget compliance, recording of staff hours
– Liaise with venue management
We love what we do, and we want our staff to share that passion, so we are looking for someone with these skills
– A genuine passion for music
– Knowledge of Social Media platforms to help promote Propaganda to our core demographic
– A commitment towards exceptional customer service
– Aptitude to work independently
– Positive attitude and self motivated
– Personable, well organised and an excellent communicator
– Enjoy working as part of a team
The role requires availability over weekends and evenings.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter, clearly specifying the city you are applying for, to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.